From your favorite lattes to my favorite face masks, pumpkin is an ingredient we tend to sleep on until this beautiful time of year. In celebration of all things Fall, I created a pumpkin glycolic face mask that is sure to give you a healthy glow!
Pumpkin is a powerhouse ingredient for the skin. It is rich in vitamins A, C, and E, which are all essential for healthy skin. Pumpkin also contains beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is known for its skin-rejuvenating properties.
In addition to vitamins and minerals, pumpkin also contains enzymes that help to exfoliate the skin. This helps to remove dead skin cells and reveal the fresh, new skin underneath.
- Pumpkin Fruit Puree
- Glycolic Acid
- Vitamin E & C
- Sunflower & Meadowfoam Seed Oils
- Organic Bilberry Fruit and Cranberry Fruit Extracts
Glycolic acid is a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is known for its exfoliating and rejuvenating properties. It works by dissolving the bonds that hold dead skin cells together, allowing them to be easily washed away. Glycolic acid also stimulates the production of new collagen, which helps to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Gently exfoliate with Glycolic Acid to reveal fresh and soft-looking skin
- Pumpkin Fruit provides antioxidants and a large dose of nutrients to leave maturing skin with a youthful glow
- Vitamins E and C provide extra benefits and antioxidants, helping to brighten dull skin
- Fruit oils and extracts deliver additional relief, helping to hydrate and soothe skin
- This mask smells delicious, summoning autumn with the mix of pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, & nutmeg scents
Pumpkin is a nutrient-rich ingredient that is beneficial for the skin. It contains vitamins A, C, and E, beta-carotene, and enzymes that can exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin. Glycolic acid is another ingredient that can exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
This face mask is made with pumpkin puree, honey, glycolic acid, and bergamot essential oil. It can be used once or twice a week to improve the appearance of the skin.